陳情令 字詞抄錄 第1集-4 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP01-4


莫夫人:這次還要多謝各位仙師前來我們莫家莊除祟。早就聽說姑蘇藍氏雅正為訓、氣度不凡。今日一見,果真是名不虛傳哪!
Madam Mo:Thanks to you cultivators for coming here to rid the evil thing. I have heard that Lan clan of Gusu are instructed to be upright, gentle and distinguished. Seeing is believing. You really match your reputation.

莫老爺:正是,正是。
Ur Mo
:I can't agree more.

莫夫人:這說起來呢,我們莫家也算是有仙緣的。不比尋常人家。我們莫家有位小輩,曾經也受過仙家指點。若是此次仙師在此,能够再多盤桓幾日,我們莫家...
Madam Mo:Actually, We Mo family does have some associations with the cultivators. We're not an ordinary family. There is a young man in our family who once instructed by cultivators. If you can stay here for more days, our famil...

魏嬰:我在這!我說誰叫我呢。這莫家最有仙緣的,不就是我嗎?
Ying:Here I am! I just heard I was mentioned. I am the closest to the cultivators among the whole family, right?


莫夫人:誰放他出來的?快把他弄回去。
Madam Mo:Who unlocked him? Bring him back!

莫老爺:走走走。
Ur Mo
:Get out of here.

就是他。
That's him.

魏嬰:我不走。我不走。
Ying:I won't go. I won't go.

你看。
You see.

魏嬰:不走。不走。不走不走不走。就不走。
Ying:I won't go. I won't go. I want to stay here. I won't go.

太丟人了。
What a show.

魏嬰:我不走。不走。
Ying:I won't go.

莫子淵
:快走
Mo Xiyuan
:Get out!

魏嬰:我不走。不走。
Ying:No! I won't!

莫子淵:走啊!
Mo Xiyuan:Get out.

魏嬰:放手
Ying:Don't touch me!

莫子淵:快走!
Mo Xiyuan:Go!

魏嬰:放開我不走。我不走。放手啊!我不走啊!別拉著我。你放開我。
Ying:Release me! I won't go. Release me. I won't go. Don't pull me. Release me.

莫老爺:走啊。走。
Ur Mo
Get out! Out.

莫子淵:趕緊走!趕緊走!
Mo Xiyuan:Get lost immediately!

魏嬰:我!我不回去!
Ying:No, I won't leave.

莫子淵:走啊!別發瘋了!
Mo Xiyuan:Go! Stop being crazy!


莫夫人:我的這位侄子自小就犯瘋病。請大家千萬別見笑啊!
Madam Mo:My nephew suffered from a mental disease since childhood. I hope you don't mind it.

魏嬰:不回去!
Ying:I won't go.

莫子淵:莫玄羽你這死瘋子。趕緊走!要不然看我怎麼收拾你。阿童,趕緊把他帶走。
Mo Xiyuan:Mo yuanyu, you nuts! Leave now! Or I will punish you hard. Tong, take him away!

魏嬰:要我走也可以,除非你把偷我的東西還給我。
Ying:If you want me to leave then you should return what you stolen from me! 

莫子淵:胡說八道!我什麼時候偷過你東西。我還用得著偷你東西?
Mo Xiyuan:Nonsense! When did I steal from you? I don't need to do that.

魏嬰:對對對。你是沒偷。你是搶。
Ying:Yeah. You didn't steal. You robbed!

怎麼能這樣?
怎麼能這樣?真是!太丟人了。
How could he do that? Shame on him.

魏嬰:疼死我了!疼死我了!你們快過來看看呀!我不活了!
Ying:It hurts! Hurts so much! You come and see! I want to die now.

莫夫人:這!
Madam Mo:What...

魏嬰:莫家大娘子因妒生恨。全家合起伙來欺凌莫玄羽這個侄兒。
Ying:Mrs Mo held a hatred to me out of jealousy to my mother. They allied to bully me.

莫子淵:我沒有!
Mo Xiyuan:I never did that!

莫夫人:你說這...

莫子淵:我沒踢到
Mo Xiyuan:I didn't really kick.

魏嬰:我不活了。
Ying:I want to die.

這腳印。
The footprint.

總不可能是莫玄羽自己踹的吧?
It can be that he kicked himself, right?
(?)(?)(?) It can't be that he kicked himself, right?


再怎麼說他也是莫家的血脈。這親戚當得也太狠了。
After all he is a member of the Mo family. You are so cruel.

是啊。當初剛回來的時候,分明還沒瘋得這麼厲害。這八成是被逼瘋的。
Yeah. When he just returned he had some reason then. He must be driven to be mad.

對對對。
That's right.

莫子淵:你這個死瘋子。誰給你的膽子!給我閉嘴。
Mo Xiyuan:You god damn psycho! How dare you! Shut up!

魏嬰:讓我閉嘴也可以,先把拿我的東西還給我,不然你跪下給我磕幾個響頭也可以。
Ying:If you want me to shut up return my things first or kneel down to kowtow.

成何體統啊。
Such a mess.

魏嬰:你們都看見了吧?他偷東西還打人。喪盡天良啊!
Ying:You all see that? He stole from me and beat me! Merciless!


藍思追:這位公子,有話好說。
Lan Sizhui:Childe, please calm down.

莫夫人:仙師,這位是我妹子的兒子。這兒有些不好使。這莫家庄人都知道的。自小就犯瘋病,常說些怪話,千萬不能當真的。
Madam Mo:Cultivator, this is my sister's son. He has a mental illness. All people here know it. He had gone mad when he was young. He often talks some nonsense. You can't take it seriously.

魏嬰:誰說我說的話不能當真啊?我再給你們說一遍啊,你們今後要是誰再敢偷我的東西,我斷他一隻手。聽到沒?
Ying:Why he can't take my words seriously? I'd say it again. If any of you steals from me again I will break one of his arms. Understand?

莫老爺:住手!
Ur Mo
:Stop!

魏嬰:我先走了各位。借過,借過,各位。
Ying:I shall leave now. Excuse me.

藍思追:莫夫人,正事要緊。今晚便借貴府的西院一用。請千萬記住,傍晚以後不要再出來走動,更不要靠近那間院子。
Lan Sizhui:Mrs. Mo. let's get to the point. We would work in your west yard tonight. Please remember, don't go out of your rooms after the nightfall, and don't get close to that yard.

莫夫人:是。是。有勞。有勞。
Madam Mo:Yes. Yes. Thank you so mush.

莫子淵:娘!這瘋子在人前這麼污衊我,這就算了?你說過的,他只不過是個野種。
Mo Xiyuan:Mother! The psycho slandered me in front of everyone! This is it? As you said, he is nobody but a bastard.

莫夫人:閉嘴!
Madam Mo:Shut up!

莫子淵:這瘋子死定了!
Mo Xiyuan:The psycho is dead now!

莫夫人:仙師,請。
Madam Mo:Cultivators, please.






這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

玻璃心 黃明志 陳芳語 Fragile NAMEWEE Feat. KIMBERLEY CHEN

板橋港仔嘴