陳情令 字詞抄錄 第1集-2 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP01-2

 


阿童:快點。走。
Tong:Hurry up. Hurry.

魏嬰:你是誰?
Wei Ying : Who are you?

阿童:滾。
Tong:Get lost.

魏嬰:敢踹本老祖?胆子真不小。
Wei Ying : How dare you kick me? How reckless.

莫子淵:你還敢去告狀!你以為我真的怕你去告狀。也不想想,你住的是誰家的地、吃的誰家的米、花的誰家的錢?拿你幾樣東西怎麼了?本該就是我的。
Mo Xiyuan:You should have reported me! But I don't care. Remember! You are in my house, eating my food and spending my money. Can't I take come things from you? Yours are mine!

阿童:公子,都砸完了。
Tong:Childe, all checked.

莫子淵:這麼快?搜到仙門法器了嗎?
Mo Xiyuan:All checked? Have you got the cultivators' item?

阿童:這間破屋子,有的東西都在這兒了。
Tong:These are all we found in this shabby room.

莫子淵:就這麼幾張破紙還藏得跟寶貝一樣。去過幾年蘭陵金氏了不起!人家照樣不認你這個私生子。還不是跟狗一樣被人趕回來。作為你表哥,我好心奉勸你幾句,不要學你那死鬼母親那樣做那白日夢。賤人就是賤人。攀不上蘭陵金氏那只鳳凰。
Mo Xiyuan:Pieces of paper, you hide them as treasure. You really think you are somebody for your several years in Lanling? They will never accept you. A bastard. At last you were kicked out like a dog. As your cousin, I remind you. Don't daydream as your bitch mother. Lowlife will stay low. You won't be associated with that influential Jin clan.

僕人:少爺,除祟的仙師們已經到正堂了。夫人叫您過去。
Servant:Young moster, the cultivators for cleansing have arrived. Madam calls on you.

莫子淵:好!
Mo Xiyuan:Let's go.




這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

玻璃心 黃明志 陳芳語 Fragile NAMEWEE Feat. KIMBERLEY CHEN

板橋港仔嘴