陳情令 人物曲 疏林如有訴(溫情) The Untamed Character Song: Whispers of the Woods (Qing)

官方版無英譯,此篇依Chiisaineko Chan發表於YouTube上的MV抄打。
There is no English translation of the official MV. The translation here is based on the transcript of the MV published by Chiisaineko Chan on YouTube.


作詞:鐘烏衣
作曲:陳亦洺
主唱:高秋梓

有風遙吹窗上鈴
The wind blows through the window and the wind chime rings

同族人同夢不同醒
People from the same family share the same dream but wake up differently

是誰在牽引已定的命
Who is leading me on my destined path?

身陷泥沼再難掙離
Trapped in mud and never break free

從來恩仇最分明
Gratitude and hatred have always been most distinguishable

惟剖丹相助不忍聽
But I cannot bear to agree when asked to help transfer the golden core

曾醫數苦疾 皆如水中萍
I saved countless lives but these seem insignificant like a droplet in the sea

世間又添凄涼影
New sufferings keep appearing in this world

門內虛光燈影 惻隱無憑
Faint light shines through the door
There is no reason behind the sympathy

也曾尚存那縷 濟世之心
That thread of desire to save lives still remain in my heart

投之以桃何須 留我名姓
I helped many people but I find no reason to leave behind my name

冠此家姓便空餘 惡名
Just because of this surname,
I am ldft with nothing but bad name

銀針斜入誰人頸
Putting the silver needle into his neck

也曾攜弟報此恩情
I bring my brother with me to repay his kindness

有言無人信 倉惶幾處驚
I have words to say but no one would believe me
Fleeing in panic and fear

挫骨揚灰也同命
We share the same fate of being burned to ashes

孤燈點亮山徑 前路難明
Lone light lit up the mountain trail
It is still hard to see the road ahead

當時善懷誰又能算得清
Who will count my kind deeds back then?

若只惶惶為避 山外風雨
Rushing in terror to hide from the storm outside the mountains

誰輕嘆醫者 仁心
Who will appreciate the empathy in a doctor's heart?

待到秋葉老去 新墳舊地
When autumn leaves fall, new graves are built at the old place

便教西去的鶴載我同行
I will ask the cranes flying west to bring me along

看遍千景最是 人間無情
I have seen too many in this world and realized how merciless the world is

焚盡此生願來世 同寧
Burned to death in this life, I hope there will be a next life with Ning


  這首歌的歌詞及英譯,幾乎是在淚水中抄打完的,因為劇中溫情這一生實在太悲涼。從一開始的失去父母,姐代母職的照顧弟弟,還要努力學醫使自己的存在有價值;明明可以一個人逃走世外逍遙,卻為了弟弟及族人返回溫氏,到最後被挫骨揚灰。
  I was  in tears when I copied the words and English translation of this song. Because Wen Qing in the play is too sad and sad. From the beginning, she lost her parents and took care of her younger brother. She had to work hard and studied medicine to make her existence worthwhile. Obviously, she could escape from the world alone, but she returned to the Wen Clan for her younger brother and clansmen, and was finally killed.

  她一生努力的力爭上游,卻抵抗不了身為溫氏必須覆滅的命運安排,也沒有人可依靠(溫若寒的收養照顧不算,那是以醫術換生存空間,還要時時活在恐懼威脅中),與江厭離(厭離不是表面的討厭分離,請見令人折服的命名5 - 江厭離)成了鮮明的對比,在重刷N次細品後,我認為她是這部劇中最令人不捨的角色。

  She worked hard all her life to survive, but she couldn't resist the fate arrangement with the Wen had to destroy. No one can rely on (Wen Ruohan's adoption and care are not counted, it is a medical skill in exchange for living space, and she also needs to live in fear and threat from time to time.) It is in stark contrast with Jiang Yanli (Yanli is not a superficial hate separation, please see the "Admirable Naming 5 - Jiang Yanli"). After rewatching N times, I think she is the most miserable role of this play.


  最後一句「焚盡此生願來世同寧」應該還有「這輩子已用盡所有力氣,求安心存活而不可得,願來世同享安寧生活的意思吧?

The last sentence "Burned to death in this life, I hope there will be a next life with Ning (寧)" should also mean "I have exhausted all my strength in this life, and I seek peace of mind to survive and not get it, and I wish to share a peaceful (寧) life in the next life"?




下一篇:荒城渡(薛洋)
Next:Ferry in the Isolated City (Yang)

上一篇:赤子(溫寧)
Prev
Pure Heart (Ning)

這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

蚊帳大使 凱薩琳

Qutux niqan 泰雅族的共食