陳情令 字詞抄錄 第2集-3 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP02-3


江澄:魏無羨,你可不要再給我惹禍了。
Jiang Cheng:Wei Wuxian, don't stir up trouble again. 

江厭離:阿羨,來喝湯了。你最愛的蓮藕排骨湯。
Jiang Yanli
:Xian, have some soup. It's your favorite lotus root and ribs soup.

江澄:魏無羨,你說過要輔佐我的,你忘了嗎?你說他們姑蘇有雙璧,我們雲夢就有雙傑。

Jiang Cheng:Wei, you said you would assist me. Don't you remember? You said there are the Jade Twin of Gusu, so we are the Hero Twin of Yunmeng.

江厭離:阿羨,你、我還有阿澄,我們三個要一直在一起,永遠不分開。
Jiang Yanli
:Xian. You, Cheng and I, we won't separate. We will stay otgether forever.


魏嬰:師姐。師姐!
Wei Ying:Senior Sister. 
Senior Sister!


路人丙:這個小金公子,金家和江家都這麼慣著他,小小年紀便如此霸道拔扈。若是有一天掌管了蘭陵金氏還不得翻天。咱們都別想活了。
Passerby CThis young Childe Jin. He is spoiled both by the clan of Jin and Jiang. What a young bossy Childe. I can't imagine what it will be when he heritages the Jin clan of Lanling. Nobody would stand it then.

路人丁:能不慣他寵他嗎?那麼小便父母雙亡了。
Passerby D
:It's reasonable. His parents passed away when he was a child.

路人丙:父母雙亡又如何?這世上父母雙亡的多了去了。人人都像他這般霸道跋扈,那還得了!
Passerby C
:So what? There are so many people without parents. What would the world become if everyone were like him?

路人戊:不過金凌身世也是慘,你說這還沒滿月呢,他父親就被魏無羨給害死了。他母親江厭離最後也被魏無羨害死了。
Passerby E
:But Jin Ling does have a miserable past. His father was killed due to Wei Wuxian when he was born just a few days. His mother Jiang Yanli was also killed due to Wei later on.

路人丙:這江厭離也是冤,帶出這麼個白眼狼。
Passerby C
:What a unlucky woman! She trusted Wei only to be killed.

路人戊:怪不得江澄這麼恨夷陵老祖,這十六年來,只要遇到用魏無羨邪術的,就決不輕饒。
Passerby E
:No wonder Jiang Cheng hate Wei the Yilng Patriarch so much. Jiang never forgave anyone who used Wei's tricks during the past 16 years.

路人己:要怪也怪魏無羨仇家遍地,天怒人怨。
Passerby F
:I think Wei Wuxian is to blame. He has so many enemies.

魏嬰:真是有娘生沒娘養的傢伙。
Wei Ying:I can see you lack in some maternal education. 

金凌:你!
Jin Ling
:You.

魏嬰:金凌是我師姐的兒子,我怎麼能這麼說他。自以為心若頑石,卻終究人非草木。
Wei Ying:Jin Ling is my sister's son. How could I say that to him. I thought I could be indifferent to the world, but nobody can repress his feelings after all.


魏嬰:小蘋果,你回來了!
Wei Ying:Apple! You are back!

藍景儀:思追,我們到處都找遍了,也沒發現什麼食魂煞或食魂獸的痕跡。
Lan Jingyi:Sizhui. We have searched everywhere. It's nothing here related to the soul-eating monsters.

藍景儀:誰?鬼鬼祟祟的
Lan Jingyi:Who are you? Why did you hide?

藍思追:老丈,您在此地做什麼?
Lan Sizhui:Sir, what are you doing here?

守墓人:我是看守的,看守墳地的。
Waterman:I'm the watchman, looking after these graves.

藍景儀:還以為捉到了什麼邪祟。
Lan Jingyi:I thought it's the monster here. 

藍思追:老丈,您在此地多久了?
Lan Sizhui:Sir, how long have you been here?

守墓人:唉呦,記不清了。當初,溫老爺讓我到這𥚃,我不敢走啊。後來,死的人多了,墳墓也就多了。容易啊招髒東西。
Waterman:I can't recall. At the beginning, Master Wen asked me to watch over the graves, I dare not leave. Later, more people were dead. The graves here then became more and more, which easily attracts evil stuff. 

藍思追:這大梵山有什麼奇怪的地方嗎?
Lan Sizhui:Is there anyting strang in the Dafan Mountain?

守墓人:有,有。你們倆去山頂上天女祠看看吧,那啊,有一尊舞天女。那是一塊石頭,居然長得跟人一樣。你說這是不是很奇怪啊!當初啊,溫老爺,溫老爺他說啊,溫老爺說什麼來著⋯⋯
Waterman:Yes. You can see yourselves at the Tiannv Temple at the top of the mountain. There stands a dacing fairy statue. It' a stone looks like a person. How weird. At that time, Master Wen,  Master Wen said, what did he say...

藍思追:我們去天女祠看看。說不定有什麼發現。
Lan Sizhui:Let's have a look at the temple. Maybe there are some clues.

守墓人:溫老爺⋯⋯
Waterman:Master Wen⋯⋯

藍氏子弟:多謝老丈。
The Lans:Thank you, sir.

守墓人:是說來著,溫老爺說什麼來著?溫老爺,喔!對了!那石像會動啊!
Waterman:What on earth, did he say? Master Wen... I got it! The stone there can move.


魏嬰:你這頭蠢驢,就知道吃。
Wei Ying:You stupid donkey, eat all day.

魏嬰:小蘋果啊,這是⋯⋯ 聚靈草。聚靈草能聚攏土中靈元。一般隨修士古墳而生。難道這裡,竟有大量的修士古墳。沒想到你這頭驢,還挺會吃的嘛。
Wei Ying:Apple, this is... soul gathering grass. Such grass can gather spiritual energy from the earth which usually grows besides cultivators' graves. Maybe there are lots of cultivators' graves around. I'm amazed. You're really good at eating.

魏嬰:看來這裡黑氣籠罩,是因為埋著大量修士,靈元長聚不散,而聚靈草生。
Wei Ying:This place is surrounded with dark fog because many cultivators are buried here. The spiritual energy lingers for long, and then nourishes the grass.

魏嬰:勞駕,請問這裡是哪處墳冢啊?
Wei Ying:Excuse me. Which family do the graves belong to?

守墓人:早就沒有嘍!溫氏早就沒有嘍!
Waterman:They disappeared long ago. The Wen clan had disappeared.

魏嬰:溫氏。溫氏。
Wei Ying:Wen clan. Wen clan. 

溫情:魏無羨,這裡就是我家族眾人的埋骨之地。
Wen Qing:Wei Wuxian. My family are buried here.

魏嬰:不對。這裡作亂的不是食魂煞。糟了,金凌。老伯呢?
Wei Ying:No. It's not the soul-eater. Damn it, Jin Ling is in danger. Where is the old man?


藍景儀:據說,數百年前佛腳鎮一獵戶入深山,在石窟中發現一塊奇石,竟極像人類。四肢健全,作舞動之姿。更神妙的是,這石像頭部五官依稀可辨,乃是一名微笑的女子。佛腳鎮鎮民大以為奇,還自發編出了許多傳說。聽當地人說,這天女祠許願很靈的。怎地破敗成這樣?也不找人來打掃打掃?
Lan Jingyi:It was said that hundreds of years ago, a hunter from Fojiqo Town went to the mountain, and found a strange stone in a cave which is extremely like human. It has four limbs, featuring a dancing gesture. What's more, the statue even has a vivid face of a smiling woman. People in Fojiao Town saw it as a miracle and made up many fairy tales about it. According to the local wishing here is really efficacious. Why is the temple so dilapidated now? Nobody came to clean?

金凌:一塊破石頭,不知道被什麼人放在這封了個神,也敢在這裡受人香火跪拜。這些個鄉野村民,整天求神問鬼燒香拜佛的,也不知道神佛都自願不暇,何況還是一尊沒名沒分的野神。真要那麼靈,那我現在許願,要這大梵山裡吃人魂魄的東西,現在立刻出現在我面前。它能不能做到?
Jin Ling:A stone from nowhere was put here with no explanation. It should be reckoned as a divinity and be served. The ignorant villagers pray all day. But they don't know that gods can't even hold themselves, let alone a stone. If it is efficacious as people say, now I wish the monster in the Dafan Mountain show up immediately in front of me. Can the stone do that?


隨從甲:是啊。金小公子所言有理。
Satellite A:Yes. Young Childe Jin is right.

藍思追:你怎麼了?快醒醒!
Lan Sizhui:What's wrong with you? Wake up! 

藍思追:莫前輩。
Lan Sizhui:Senior Mo!

魏嬰:都退出去。當心這尊噬魂天女。
Wei Ying:Get out of here! Watch out! It's a statue eating souls.

藍景儀:天⋯⋯天女的姿勢變了。
Lan Jingyi:The, the stone just moved.

魏嬰:還愣著啊!還不快跑!
Wei Ying:Don't hesitate. Run!


這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

玻璃心 黃明志 陳芳語 Fragile NAMEWEE Feat. KIMBERLEY CHEN

板橋港仔嘴