陳情令 字詞抄錄 第2集-1 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP02-1

 


魏嬰:明明是隻驢子,卻只吃帶露水的嫩草,草尖黃了一點還不吃。吃不好還發脾氣不肯走,撂蹶子。好,好,好了。你是大爺了。行吧?大爺大爺大爺,走走走。
Wei Ying:Donkey as you are, eat only fresh grass with dew but any trown-tipped grass. Once unsatisfied, you'd get agnry and stop moving. And you'd even kick your feet. Well. Well. Well... You are my master now. OK? My good master, go go go.

魏嬰:大爺,你幹嘛呢?
Wei Ying:
My good master, what are you doing?

這還走多久啊?
How far is it?

不知道啊!
No idea.

應該快到了吧!
I suppose it won't be far.

熱死了。
It's scorching.

好熱啊。
So hot.

渴死我了。
I'm thirsty.

都走了這麼久,什麼時候還能休息啊?
We've been walking for so long. When can we have a rest?

還有多遠啊?
How far is it?

那邊有口井。
There's a well.

走,打點兒水呵。
Come, let's get some water.

來。
Here.

胭母:阿胭
Yan's Mon:Yan!


路人甲:奇怪!為什麼都快到大梵山腳下了,這指針還是紋絲不動?
Passerby A
:So weird. Why the pointer doesn't move at all when we are getting closer to the Dafan Mountain?

路人乙:你那羅盤是不是壞了?回頭換個新的。還有不到十里就到大梵山了,咱們不能久歇。若是讓人搶了先,咱們就立不到頭功了。
Passerby B
:Maybe your compass is broken. Find a new one next time. There's only about 10 miles away from the Dafan Mountain. We can't rest for too long. We won't be the most meritorious if others should arrive before us.

魏嬰:兩位仙友,不知道你們口中的大梵山,最近友何異動啊?
Wei Ying:Hi, friends. Is there anything unusual in Dafan Mountain lately?

路人乙:這位仙友有所不知。這大梵山,原本也是一處仙脈福地,後來不知為何就沒落了。最近又聽說有這食魂煞怪,還吸走了數人的魂魄。
Passerby B
:You probably didn't know that. The Dafan Mountain was once a blessed place with spiritual spring but it declined gradually for unknown reason. Recently it is said there appear soul-eaters, which had taken several souls.

路人甲:不, 我看不盡然。恐怕此地根本就沒有食魂獸或食魂煞。你看,所有的風邪盤指針都沒有異動。
Passerby A
:No. I don't think so. I'm afraid that there aren't any monsters. See? All the pointers which indicate monsters are steady.

路人乙:倘若如此,那這失魂之症又是怎麼來的?莫非,是你這風邪盤的問題。
Passerby B
:If you are right, how comes there are souless symptoms? Maybe your compass is to blame.


路人甲:怎麼可能。你不知道我這風邪盤是誰做的嗎?
Passerby A
:Impossible. Don't you know who made my compass?

路人乙:你這話是什麼意思?我當然知道這風邪盤是魏嬰魏無羨做的啊。他做的東西又不是十全十美。我就不能質疑了嗎?
Passerby B
:What do you mean? Of course I know. It was mad by Wei Wuxian. His crafts are not all perfect. Is his stuff unquestionable?

路人甲:我又沒說你不能質疑他。也沒說他做的東西十全十美。閣下何必如此含血噴人呢?
Passerby A
:I didn't say that. I never said his crafts are all perfect. How can you slander me?

路人乙:這魏無羨做的東西就是不行。
Passerby B
:Anyway, Wei's craft is unqualified!  

路人甲:它隨我多年了明明很好啊。從來沒有出現過任何錯誤。
Passerby A
:But it's been with me for years, it never went wrong.

路人乙:你怎麼那麼相信他?他是你爹啊?
Passerby B
:Why do you trust him so sincerely? Is Wei your dad?

路人甲:他是我偶像。
Passerby A
:He is my idol!

魏嬰:走啦。大爺,走啦!
Wei Ying:Let's go. Good master, time to go!

阿胭:給。
Yan:Here you are. 

阿胭
Yan

胭母:阿胭。不好意思啊。
Yan's Mon:Yan! Excuse us.


魏嬰:謝謝啊!想吃蘋果啊!不給你,走不走?
Wei Ying:Thanks. Want an apple? No way! Now you can go?

阿胭:小蘋果。小蘋果。小蘋果。
Yan:Apple! Apple! Apple!

魏嬰:聽到沒?聽到沒?就叫你小蘋果了以後。走啦!
Wei Ying:Do you hear that? Do you? I'll call you Apple from now on. Let's go.

胭母:阿胭。阿胭。
Yan's Mon:Yan! Yan!

魏嬰:姑娘。
Wei Ying:Lady.

胭母:阿胭。阿胭。我求求你了,你別再跳了。阿胭。阿胭。阿胭。阿胭。
Yan's Mon:Yan! Yan! I beg you. Stop the dance! Yan! Yan! Yan! Yan!

魏嬰:大娘。阿胭姑娘這是怎麼了?
Wei Ying:Madam, what's wrong with her?

胭母:阿胭是我的女兒。前段時間,剛剛定了親。誰知道她夫君也是個短命的鬼。那天,他上山去砍柴⋯⋯
Yan's Mon:She is my daughter. No long ago, she was engaged. But her fiance didn't live long. One day, he went to cut firewood in the mountain.

胭母:阿胭非要上山去找他。沒想到,她從山里回來,就跟變了個人似的。
Yan's Mon:Yan insisted on finding him. But unexpectedly, when she came back seems like a different person.

胭父:阿胭。阿胭。阿胭。阿胭。
Yan's Dad:Yan. Yan. Yan. Yan.

胭母:不吃不喝。又不認識人。
Yan's Mon:Neither eat nor drink. And doesn't remember us.

胭母:阿胭。
Yan's Mon:Yan.

胭母:有的時候也能認識人。就是她瘋瘋癲癲的。總是對著大梵山跳舞。我們家是做了什麼孽啊?這阿胭剛好,她爹又失了魂,沒多久就撒手人寰了。
Yan's Mon:Sometimes she can recognize people, but she is out of her mind since then. She often dances towards Dafan Mountain. What sin did our family commit to deserve this? When Yan just got a litter better, her dad lost his soul and died soon after that. 


下一篇:字詞抄錄 第2集-2
Next:Transcript of Words EP02-2

這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

蚊帳大使 凱薩琳

Qutux niqan 泰雅族的共食