陳情令 字詞抄錄 第1集-6 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP01-6

 


阿童:少爺。仙師說過我們必定不得出門,不可來西院。
Tong:Young master. Cultivators reminded that we shouldn't get out of our room and can't come to the west yard.

莫子淵:不來怎麼找那瘋子算帳?去!把那黑旗子給我拿過來。
Mo Xiyuan:I come here to find that mad guy! Go! Fetch me the black flag. 

阿童:可,可仙師說⋯⋯
Tong:But cultivators said...

莫子淵:蠢貨!他們是怕被人偷了珍稀法寶,所以才故意恐嚇。你看看這些仙師,每個人都拿著黑旗子呢!快去呀!
Mo Xiyuan:Donkey! They just fear that their items would be stolen. So they frightened us deliberately. Look at those Cultivators. Everyong is holding a black flag. Go.

阿童:少爺,旗子拿到了。
Tong:Young master, here you are.

莫子淵:走。
Mo Xiyuan:Let's go.

藍思追:景儀,這首曲子好熟悉,好像姑蘇的調子。我們是不是在哪兒聽過?
Lan Sizhui:Jingyi, the melody is familiar. It seems like a melody from Gusu. We once heard it. 

藍景儀:不會吧?吹得這麼難聽。我可沒聽過。
Lan Jingyi:Did we? So awfully played. I have never heard it. 

魏嬰:藍湛。
Ying:Lan Zhan.

直接拖出來,報官。
Pull him out and report to the officials.

是是是,對!
Yeah!

莫老爺:報什麼官,蒙頭打死。
Ur Mo:Don't report. Just beat him to death directly.

是。
Got it.

魏嬰:痛啊!輕點。
Ying:It hurts. Be gentle please.

走。
Go.

莫老爺:這是怎麼了?
Ur Mo:What happened?

我也不知道啊老爺。
I don't know, master.


魏嬰:完了。莫家人沒見過長大的莫玄羽。可是姑蘇藍氏的人可別認出我來。
Ying:Damn it. The Mo family have never seen the adult Mo Xuanyu. But I could be recognized by Lan clan of Gusu.

藍思追:這位莫公子,要不你先起來。
Lan Sizhui:Childe Mo, you can stand up now.

莫老爺:子淵!
Ur Mo:Xiyuan!

阿童:仙師。
Tong:Cultivators.

魏嬰:傀儡。
Ying:Puppet.

這可怎麼辦啊,老爺?
What should we do, master?

莫老爺:這這這
Ur Mo:This, this, this...

莫夫人:淵兒!是你。就是你!
Madam Mo:My son! You. It's you!

藍景儀:是邪祟上身。
Lan Jingyi:The foul possessed him.

藍思追:沒那麼簡單。你看他脖子上的黑色紋理。似乎是什麼特殊的標記。
Lan Sizhui:It is not that easy. Look at the black marks on his neck. It seems like certain special symbol.

阿童:不。不到一炷香的時間,已經殺了兩個人了。仙師救命啊。
Tong:No. Before a stick of incense is burnt out two people had been murdered. Cultivators, help.

藍思追:莫夫人。
Lan Sizhui:Mrs. Mo.

莫夫人:他把我兒子害成這樣,你攔我做什麼?
Madam Mo:It's him who made my son like this. Why you stop me.

魏嬰:你兒子變成這樣,關我什麼事啊?
Ying:It has nothing to do with me. I did nothing.

藍思追:莫夫人。令郎這種狀況靈識受損,分明是邪祟所為。應該不是這位公子做的。
Lan Sizhui:Mrs. Mo, your son's symptom the defected spirit is due to some evil thing. It's not this gentleman here.

莫夫人:你們知道什麼?這個瘋子的爹就是修仙的。他學過不少邪術。我⋯⋯
Madam Mo:What do you know? The madman's dad was a cultivator. He learned a lot of wicked sorceries. I...


藍思追:莫夫人。並無證據。所以⋯⋯
Lan Sizhui:Mrs. Mo. You have no evidence! So...

莫夫人:證據?我兒子身上還不是證據嗎!這個瘋子說,只要我們淵兒動他的東西,就斷他一隻手。只可憐我們淵兒根本沒偷他的任何東西。他不但誣陷我兒,還把他害成這樣。
Madam Mo:Evidence? What happened to my son is the evidence! The madman said if my son touched his stuff, he would break his arm. My poor boy. He didn't take anything from him. The psycho not only frames my son up but also hurt him in such vicious way!

魏嬰:自作孽不可活啊。這種東西你也敢偷。怪不得邪祟上身。
Ying:You deserves it. How dare you steal such kind of stuff. No wonder the evil spirit possessed him. 

莫夫人:淵兒!我的淵兒!你到底對我兒做了什麼?
Madam Mo:Yuan! My yuan! What the on earth did you do to my son!

藍思追:放心,他只是昏過去了。
Lan Sizhui:Don't worry. He just passed out.

莫夫人:你們這群沒用的東西!修什麼仙除什麼邪?連個孩子都護不好。
Madam Mo:You are a bunch of rubbish! What cultivators. You can't even protect a child.

魏嬰:我呸!你還真把別人當自家奴僕了?人家千里迢迢趕過來幫你退魔除邪分文不取。我請問你兒貴庚?今年二十應該有了吧!怎麼還聽不懂人話?昨天晚上有沒有再三告訴他,不要碰這裡的任何東西,不要跑去西院。他倒好,自己出門偷雞摸狗,怪他唄!怪我啊?
Ying:Shame on you! You really take them as your servants. huh? They came from far away to help you get rid of the evil thing without any rewards. How old is your son? He should be twenty at least. Doesn't he understand the human language? The cultivators told us again and again that we can't touch anything here and don't enter the west yard. But he himself got out of his room and stole the flag. It was his own fault. Why you blame me?


莫夫人:你...去,去把人都叫進來,你愣著幹什麼?去啊,去啊!你幹什麼?反了你了!你給我滾。
Madam Mo:You...You, call everyone here. Move now! Go, Go! What are you doing? How dare you disobey me? Get out!

阿童:老爺,咱們快走。
Tong:Master, let's go.

莫夫人:滾。
Madam Mo:Get out of here!

阿童:老爺,快!走。
Tong:Master, let's go.

莫夫人:阿丁,快把少爺扶進去休息。
Madam Mo:Ding, take your young master to have a rest. 

阿丁:少爺。
Ding:young master. 

夫人。
Madam. 

夫人。夫人。夫人。
Madam. 

藍景儀:這到底是什麼東啊?
Lan Jingyi:What the hell is that.

藍思追:邪祟凶殘。趕緊給含光君發信號。
Lan Sizhui:The evil thing is fierce. Send a signal to our Second Childe Lan.

夫人。夫人。
Madam. Madam. 

魏嬰:含...含光君?你們是在說含光君藍湛嗎?
Ying:Second Childe Lan? Are you talking about that Lan Zhan?

藍景儀:可是含光君走前也沒和咱們說他去哪兒啊!
Lan Jingyi:But before he left, he didn't tell us where he would go.


魏嬰:等一下!你是說含光君在這附近?
Ying:Wait! You mean he is nearby.

藍思追:不管,先發了再說。
Lan Sizhui:It dosen't matter. Let's send him a signal first.

魏嬰:等一下!不用麻煩含光君的其實。
Ying:Wait! It is actually unnecessary.

藍景儀:可是萬一要是等不及該怎麼辦?兄們連這到底是什麼都不知道。
Lan Jingyi:What if he can't arrive in time. We don't even know what it is.

魏嬰:我說不用麻煩含光君。我可以解決。
Ying:I mean you needn't bother him. I can solve the problem.

藍思追:死守,等人來。
Lan Sizhui:Guard here and wait for him.

魏嬰:我⋯⋯我說⋯⋯看來得速戰速決了。
Ying:I... I said... It seems like I should finish it quickly.





這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

蚊帳大使 凱薩琳

Qutux niqan 泰雅族的共食