陳情令 字詞抄錄 第2集-4 The Untamed: Transcript of Words EP02-4

 


魏嬰:孩兒們。孩兒們等等我啊!
Wei Ying:Kids. Wait for me! 

藍景儀:誰是你孩兒們?知道我們是誰家的嗎?
Lan Jingyi:Who are your kids? Do you know our clan?

魏嬰:好好好!各位大哥,各位大哥。能不能放一個你們那個烟霧彈,叫你們家那個⋯⋯那個含光君上來啊?
Wei Ying:Alright. Brothers, brothers, can you set off a smoke shell of yours and ask your Childe Lan for help?

藍思追:糟了,信號彈在莫家莊那一晚全都放完了。
Lan Sizhui:Gosh. The shells were used up at Mo's Manor that night. All of them.

魏嬰:你們沒有補上?
Wei Ying:You didn't supplement some?

藍思追:忘了。
Lan Sizhui:I forgot.

魏嬰:這都能忘的?讓你們含光君知道了,等著被罰吧。
Wei Ying:You forgot? You are going to be punished if your Childe knows.

藍景儀:完了!完了!這回要被含光君罰死了。
Lan Jingyi:We're doomed. This time Childe Lan will severely punish us.

魏嬰:罰,該罰,不罰不長記性。
Wei Ying:Punish, you are supposed to take a lesson. Or you won't remember next time.

藍思追:莫前輩,你怎麼知道那個吞食靈識的是舞天女?
Lan Sizhui:Senior Mo, how did you know it's the fairy statue that eats souls?

魏嬰:我看到的。
Wei Ying:I saw.

藍景儀:你看到什麼了?
Lan Jingyi:What did you see?

魏嬰:古墳堆。所以我判斷,絕對不是食魂煞或是食魂獸所為。
Wei Ying:Old graves. So I infer it's not something soul-eaters do.

藍思追:為什麼?
Lan Sizhui:Why?


魏嬰:我說你們姑蘇藍氏啊,能不能少教一些什麼仙門禮儀,家族譜系修士歷史,這種又臭又長還要背的東西。多教一點實用的行不行啊。這食魂獸和食魂煞是靠吸取死者尚未分散的靈識為生的,那我問你們,這裡有這麼多靈識不散的修士古墳放著不吸,為什麼要吸活人啊?
Wei Ying:You Lan clan of Gusu learn too much about cultivators' etiquette, cultivation and family history. All meaningless and painful to recite. They should teach you something useful. Soul-eating monster and soul-eating spectre live on undissipated spiritual energy of the dead. Question. There are so many cultivators' graves and their spiritual energy left behind. Why do they aim at living people?

藍景儀:好像很有道理。等等,原來你不是瘋子啊。
Lan Jingyi:It seems reasonable. Wait. You are not crazy.

藍思追:那阿胭姑娘呢?
Lan Sizhui:What about the lady Yan?

魏嬰:我再問你們,一個即將成親的夫君不見了,那她一個弱女子會怎麼做呢?
Wei Ying:Question 2, her fiance was gone, what can she do as a weak woman?

藍思追:求神。
Lan Sizhui:Pray for gods.

魏嬰:不錯,而且阿胭姑娘還有一個特別之處。為什麼所有人當中,只有她的靈識回來了。
Wei Ying:Sure. And there's something special about Yan. Among all the victims only her soul was back.

藍思追:這個⋯⋯
Lan Sizhui:Eh⋯⋯

魏嬰:阿胭姑娘的父親,一個疼愛女兒的父親,在得知女兒靈識消失。醫藥無用,束手無策的情況下,他會怎麼做?
Wei Ying:Yan's father, loves his daughter so much. When he knew Yan's soul was lost and medicine was useless, what would he do?

藍景儀:我知道了,他也去求神了。所以,他也去了天女祠許了願。願望是:希望我女兒阿胭的靈識被找回來。
Lan Jingyi:I know. He also went to pray. So, he also went to the temple in order to find Yan's soul back.

魏嬰:沒錯。舞天女將阿胭的靈識吐了出來,所以她的靈識受損。這也就是為什麼她會模仿天女像的舞姿甚至笑容。
Wei Ying:Correct. The fairy statue returned Yan's soul but her soul had already been affected. That's why Yan imitates the fairy statue's gesture and smile.

藍思追:所以剛才金凌那句:「現在我許願,要這大梵山裡吸人靈識的東西,立刻馬上出現在我面前。」就讓舞天女復活了。
Lan Sizhui:So when Jin Ling said his wish "now I wish the monster in the Dafan Mountain show up immediately in front of me." the statue was brought to life!


魏嬰:金凌,你們有誰看到金凌了嗎?
Wei Ying:Jin Ling. Do anyone see Jin Ling?

藍思追:這天女怎麼會......
Lan Sizhui:Why the statue has...

藍景儀:會有完整的人樣!
Lan Jingyi:the full image of human?

魏嬰:不對,我和藍湛封印過她。她怎麼又活了?
Wei Ying:Weird. Lan Zhan and I sealed her. What brought her to life?

藍思追:金公子,快放出你身上的信號。
Lan Sizhui:Child Jin, release the signal.

藍景儀:你拔我的劍幹嘛?
Lan Jingyi:Why do you take my sword?

藍景儀:都這時候了你還吹什麼笛子?難聽死了。還是個瘋子。
Lan Jingyi:Why are you playing the flute at this moment? And sounds awful. You're crazy after all.

溫寧,字瓊林。
Wen Ning, courtesy name is Qionglin.

魏嬰:溫寧?溫寧不是死了嗎?怎麼會是他?
Wei Ying:Wen Ning? Wen Ning should be dead. Why him?


藍景儀:這是什麼鬼東西啊?
Lan Jingyi:What the hell is this?

某甲:是鬼將軍。是鬼將軍溫寧。
Somebody A:It's the Ghost General. Ghost General Wen Ning.

藍景儀:溫寧不是在十六年前就跟著夷陵老祖挫骨揚灰了嗎?
Lan Jingyi:Wen Ning should have died 16 years ago along with the Yiling Patriarch.

魏嬰:不對,這是幻象。是誰打造了這個幻象?又為什麼如此費心?難道就是為了讓我招出溫寧嗎?
Wei Ying:No. It's illusion. Who made this and why? Just want me to call out Wen Ning?

某乙:舞天女消失了。這是假的。
Somebody B:The fairy is gone. It's illusive.

藍景儀:什麼?
Lan Jingyi:What?

某丙:圍住他。各位,千萬攔著他,別讓他跑了。這可是溫寧啊。你們怕什麼?別怕!夷陵老祖又不在這兒。
Somebody C:Surround him! Everyone! Don't let him escape! He is that Wen Ning! Why are you afraid? Don't be afraid! Yiling Patriarch is not here. 

某丁:對啊。有什麼好怕的。他的主子都已經被碎屍萬段了。上⋯⋯
Somebody D:Yes. No need to worry. His master has died. Go!

魏嬰:剛才笛音催的太猛,讓他發了兇性。必需壓制,穩穩心緒。
Wei Ying:My fluting was too fierce, which stirred up his temper. I have to stabilize him.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

板橋港仔嘴 信仰 港仔嘴福德宮

蚊帳大使 凱薩琳

Qutux niqan 泰雅族的共食